The transformation of the region in the Environmental Protection Area, which happened in 1984, and later in National Park in 2002, preserving an area of about 200 square kilometers full of golden dunes, mangroves and clear water pools. Only last year 400 thousand tourists visited the Jericoacora National Park.There by it’s a pleasure to annouce that from now on we have a new option of Luxury Hotel at Jericoacora, the Essenza Hotel. Exclusivity, elegance and comfort, this is their essence, with 30 suites (with balconies and carefully separated individual entries), 1300 square meters pool, jacuzzi, large outdoor wire swimming pool with waterfall, all suites overlook the sea and the dunes for a sunset, wet bar, rooftop jacuzzi, Turkish bath (Wet Sauna), personal concierge and others.
- Top 10 Best destinations in Brazil - Traveller’s Choice 2015 on the 7th position by worldwide famous online travel plataform TripAdvisor
- 7 Best Beaches to enjoy in Brazil on the 4th position – by global tourism website Skyscanner
- Beaches to enjoy in Brazil in July on 2nd beach by one of the biggest brazilian tourism guide maganize Guia Quatro Rodas
- 27 Breathtaking Places That Will Make You Book a Flight to Brazil on 10th position by U.S online magazine The Huffington Post Travel
- 100 Most Beautiful Places in the World on the 32nd position by relevant brazilian magazineRevista Abril Viagem
“How far would you go for the perfect beach? Would you face a few sand dunes?
Just to note, the ocean is crystal clear on the other side, and hammocks are a plenty … Yeah, I thought so.”Huff Post Travel Online Travel Maganizeost Travel Online Travel Maganize
“Jericoacoara has untouchable scenarios with clear waters and white sands. The beach is a true oasis amidst the dunes of Ceará.Skyscanner
“Rains dramatically decrease in Jeri in July – the dry runs to the end of the year – and the winds blow stronger, which favors the practice of kite and windsurfing!”Guia Quatro Rodas
“Jeri is a village that surprises guests upon their arrival for its natural beauties but also for its joyful atmosphere. There are no street lights, so that that nothing can spoil the beautiful light of the moon and the stars.”Essenza Hotel
“If you want a rustic beach town and do not mind traveling on dirt roads for an hour to get there, you may think you are in paradise. Kite surfing, windsurfing, poultry and, of course, simply lie on the beach are popular activities.”Traveller’s Choice 2015 Award – TripAdvisor